HOUSTON – (Aug. 16, 2023) – The Renewable Energy Alliance Houston (REAL Houston) will present its Second Annual Renewable Energy Leadership Conference at Rice University to explore the impact of the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) signed one year ago.
Hosted by Rice Business Executive Education, voices from leading renewable energy companies, the U.S. Department of Energy and capital providers will gather to discuss the impact the IRA has had on Houston and beyond, and what to expect going forward.
What: Second Annual Renewable Energy Leadership Conference
When: Tuesday, Aug. 22, 2023, from 1-5 p.m.
- Omar Aboudaher, senior vice president of development, Leeward Renewable Energy;
- Jessica Adkins, partner, Sidley Austin LLP;
- Todd Auwarter, consultant, Egon Zehnder;
- Norman Bay, head of energy regulatory and enforcement group, Willkie Farr and Gallagher LLP;
- John Berger, CEO, Sunnova Energy;
- Marie Bergeron, director of career development, Jones Graduate School of Business, Rice University;
- David Daley, regional practice manager of power generation, Burns and McDonnell;
- Fred Day, managing director of investments, Brookfield Asset Management;
- Sandhya Ganapathy, CEO, EDP Renewables North America;
- Raj Mahagaokar, CFO, Grid United;
- Gabe Malek, chief of staff, Fervo Energy;
- Greg Matlock, global energy and resources tax leader, Ernst and Young;
- Doug Moorehead, COO, Broad Reach Power;
- Martha Richards, director of talent engagement, Pattern Energy;
- Suresh Vasan, senior investment advisor, U.S. Department of Energy Loan Programs Office;
- Emily Wolf, senior director of development, Ambient Fuels;
- Nancy Zakhour, chief strategy officer, Clean Energy Services;
- Anastasiya Zavyalova, associate professor of strategic management, Jones Graduate School of Business, Rice University.
REAL Houston Board Chair Kay McCall and Rice Business Executive Education Executive Director Michael Koenig are available for interviews. Panelists may be available for interviews upon request.
Media who want to attend must RSVP to Rachel Edwards at email@example.com or 713-355-9714.